Thursday, July 10, 2008

OK so I admit it, i am really bad at this blog stuff. I'm updating my blog for my sister in law who wrote me a comment telling me it was time. I just don't really think that my life is that exciting I'm not sure what to write but there has been a few things that have happened like Dev finally Graduated with his Masters in June we are so excited and very proud of him. He is a pretty busy guy any way I think he is wondering where he found the time do home work. Jake took swimming lessons a few weeks ago it was not so fun the first few days but he grew to like it so much that the last day of his lessons he was jumping of the diving board. I did not like that but Dev told me relax! So the 4Th came really fast and I had another birthday.......I'm staring to not care to much for my birthdays, I think that come with getting older. I usually pull out the birthday card about 3 weeks prier to my birthday. Making sure Dev doesn't forget that its my birthday there for, he has to be extra nice and helpful around the house and oh ya give me what ever I want for my birthday, but this year I was way better, he even noticed that I wasn't abusing the birthday card this year......who knows maybe I'm maturing little by little in my old age! ya right .

6 comments:

thecaldwells said...

Happy Birthday on the 4th. Thanks for coming down for Reed's blessing. It was great to see you. Let plan a BBQ at your house. Let me know.
Love K
P.S. So awesome about Dev. I didn't realize he had already graduated. Congrats!

marci and josh said...

Congrats Devin on graduating, Happy Birthday Kara! and Jake is so cute, we need to come visit you guys sometime and see your new house.

Ross and Lea said...

Hey Kara

Happy Late Birthday! Devin Congrats. Kara I want to see some pics of your house. It looks like you are have a great time. Also I am going to be doing a shower for Stacey and wanted to let you know that I need your address. Love ya Lea

Mandy1 said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kara! Congrats Devin graduating. I am definitely jealous. I love the pictures. Jake is getting so big, he is so adorable

The Hills said...

Oh my gosh, it's about freaking time! See how much you have to blog about?! I am expecting weekly blogs from now on. I'm sure Devin has a lot he wants to blog about as well, so maybe you should stop being such a blog hog and give him an opportunity to express himself. Yes, I think that's a good idea.
I love the Jake-ster. I think it's tremendous that he A)jumps off the diving board (it took me until I was about 12 to dare do that-seriously) and B)loves the Lucy. I have a good feeling about them. I think they will be awesome friends!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Kara--I love your house, it's beautiful! :) Thanks for letting the girls and I stop by the other day on such short notice.